About Havering Hair and Beauty Academy
Essex’s leading Hair and Beauty Training academy, Havering Hair and Beauty Academy is a family run business in the heart of Hornchurch.
Havering Hair and Beauty Academy are a flexible hair and beauty training school for Beauty Nails Massage and Make Up, Hairdressing and Teacher training! We cover it all!
Created for the small business owner and therapist/stylist in mind we cover a whole range of courses from basic Professional Beauty accredited courses in manicures and pedicures to full VTCT NVQ Beauty Training in Level 2 and 3. Our goal is to give you the finest education with both theory and practical aspects to the course, this is structured so that you can develop your own style for the rest of your career.
All the staff have been in beauty from the start of our careers and taken all the necessary steps to get there. The Academy staff have taken all the hard work and put it into simple steps to help you start your new career today.
Award winning Academy!
London Hair and Beauty Awards 2022- Finalist
- British Beauty Awards 2022 7 Categories Finalist
- British Beauty Awards 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award Gold 1st place Katie Nicholls
- British Beauty Awards 2021 Massage Therapist of the Year Bronze 3rd place Ashleigh Kemp
- British Beauty Award 2021 Training Centre of Excellence Award Silver 2nd place
- iStudent Hair and Beauty Training School of the Year 2019-2020
- iStudy Hair and Beauty Training Provider of the year 2019
- London Hair and Beauty Awards Highly Commended Training School 2018
- Havering Business Awards Finalist Business Person of the Year 2017/18
- London Hair and Beauty Awards Finalist Best Training School 2017
- Havering Business Awards Finalist Business Person of the Year 2015&2014
- London FSB Awards Young Business Person of the Year Finalist 2015&2014
- Havering Business Awards Finalist Marketing Excellence 2013
- Local Business Accelerators Award Winner 2012
- Havering Local Business Accelerators Award Finalist 2011
Our Staff and Courses:
- All tutors have vast amount of experience within the industry
- Tutors are friendly and supportive and are always at hand to help
- Calm and welcoming environment
- Classes are run throughout the year
- There are no more than six students in one class
- Plenty of attention to guarantee you obtain a high level of training
- Two training rooms which can be used for theory and practical subjects
Completion of Courses
Once you have completed one of our courses you will receive a Professional Beauty Accredited Havering Beauty Academy Diploma or a VTCT Regulated course in Hair or Beauty which eventually enables you to insure yourself either starting your own business working in a salon, from home or as a mobile therapist.
The CPD short courses are accredited by Professional Beauty. You can gain insurance from them once you have successfully completed your course and at the end of our course, will also issue you a discount voucher for money off your insurance on departure.
See our GDPR policy for training here.